- About Us
- Why Choose Us
- Patient Reviews
- New Patients
Thank you for your interest in employment at Bingham and Howarth Family Dentistry. We are a family/general dentistry practice focused on the importance of a strong and cohesive staff, working together to provide our patients the highest quality of dental care in a caring, professional, and family-oriented environment.
Will work well in a fun team environment with consideration of others.
Be able to project a positive, warm, and professional image to our patients
Can multi-task, take initiative, and anticipate the needs of others.
Be reliable, prompt, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Be able to work hours of Monday & Wednesday 8-5 pm and Tuesday & Thursday 7-3 pm (no lunch).
1. Your resume with references. Make sure to include contact information.
2. Your written answers to the following questions:
• Tell us a little bit about yourself.
• What are your perceived strengths and weaknesses?
• What about this job is attractive to you?
• What does teamwork mean to you?
Once we receive your information, we will review everything . If we want to meet you in person, you'll receive either a phone call or email from us.
We look forward to hearing from you. All information will be kept confidential.