You might see Dr. Howarth and get a handshake or wave when you arrive at Bingham and Howarth Family Dentistry because he loves talking and getting to know his patients! When he’s not doing great dentistry at Bingham and Howarth Family Dentistry , Dr. Howarth loves being with his family and friends. He enjoys being outside and traveling around our beautiful country. Get to know Dr. Howarth a little closer!!
Random facts about Dr. Howarth :
- He has been married for 4 years to his beautiful wife, Sarah, who is a NICU nurse at St. Francis.
- He has a very active 2 year old, Davis, who loves swimming, Daniel Tiger, sports, and loves going to the Tulsa Aquarium
- He achieved the rank of Eagle Scout with Troop 222 here in Tulsa.
- He grew up playing and watching baseball. He loves the St Louis Cardinals!
- He ran cross country and track at The University of Oklahoma and is a huge OU athletics fan!!
Dr. Howarth loves to play golf, fish and travel. He prefers traveling to the mountains and hopes to see as many National Parks and famous Mountain ranges as he can. Although Dr. Howarth loves to get away, he never forgets where he came from. He grew up in Tulsa and loves getting involved in his community! Along with his wife and friends he likes to try all of Tulsa’s great restaurants. Here are a few of his favorites:
To read more about, Tulsa Dentist, Dr. Howarth go here: Dr. Howarth