Still wondering whether or not you should do Invisalign?
Read real testimonials from real patients who have used Invisalign to straighten their smile. If you suffer from any of the following, contact your favorite Tulsa dentist today:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Gapped teeth
Also, here are some great tips from both of us at Bingham & Howarth towards achieving that perfect smile:
1. Consult With Your Invisalign Expert. Talking to your dentist in detail about your case will allow you to determine if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign. Have your questions and concerns addressed so you can make a confident, informed decision.
2. Creating a 3-D Image. Your dentist will take x-rays, pictures and impressions of your teeth. Invisalign will then utilize laser technology and create a 3-D image of them.
From these images your dentist will map out a precise treatment plan, and review with you a virtual representation of the movements of your teeth throughout the straightening process.
3. Your Own Unique Invisalign Aligners. A series of custom-made, comfortable BPA-free plastic aligners will be created specific to you. Virtually invisible, they’re simply placed over teeth, won’t irritate your cheeks and gums like traditional metal braces, and can be removed when eating or brushing. Now that’s worth smiling about!
4. Straightening With Style. Approximately every 2 weeks, you’ll begin wearing a new set of customized, inconspicuous aligners that facilitate the straightening process.
Every 6 weeks or so, you’ll also check in with your dentist to ensure everything is proceeding as planned. On average, the entire straightening process is completed within about a year.
5. Love Your Smile! The final reveal is what over 1.7 million of Invisalign customers enjoy the most. See the benefits an uninhibited smile will bring you!
Stop asking “What if?” and straighten your teeth today! Contact us today and book an appointment with your favorite Tulsa dentist!